How to Getting Started with Google Search Console?
What Webmaster Can do with Google Search Console?
It is a set of tools provided by Google and grouped in one service, which in turn helps you to understand your site well by Google, in addition to a set of statistics that they provide about your site in order to know more information about the progress of your site in the search engine, in addition to reports on Errors and alerts they have discovered on your site that fixing them makes your site eligible to appear at the top of search results as possible.
Google Search Console is an invaluable source of information that you should take advantage of.
Keep in mind that the new Google Search Console is the main tool for all your site data on Google's search engine.
Here is Google's definition of this service:
Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your site's presence in Google Search results. You don't have to sign up for Search Console to be included in Google Search results, but Search Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees your site.
Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Troubleshoot issues for AMP, mobile usability, and other Search features.
What are the possibilities offered by this service?
- Expose your site's errors and help improve them.
- You are knowing the sources of visitors who enter your site and complete reports about the most important keywords related to your site.
- Submit crawling requests to your new and unarchived pages in the search engine.
- Delete archived links in the search engine.
- Update your sitemap and submit it to Google to help crawl and archive all pages of your site.
- Site speed check with reports about errors you must fix to achieve maximum speed.
- Find out if your site is responsive to mobile devices and help fix them.